About HOPE Night Market Final Fridays
Join us on the last Friday of each month in Plaza Saltillo at East 5th & Comal from 7-10pm for food, artisans, and live entertainment. All ages and pups are welcome!
The HOPE Night Market, a project of the 501(c)3 non-profit HOPE Events, exists to support local food artisans, artists, musicians, farms, and businesses here in Austin while simultaneously providing a space for the local community as well as the greater Austin community to come together for cultural programming.
Next HOPE Night Market Details:
When: Friday, April 28th, 2017 from 7-10pm
Where: Plaza Saltillo at Comal Street & E. 5th Street
- 7 – 8:30p The Jeff Hortillosa Band (the guitarist from Whiskey Shivers)
- 8:30 – 10p DJ Cassie Shankman
- 7 – 9p Industry Print Shop Live t-shirt screen printing
- 7- 9p Face and Body Painting
- Hair Braiding & Manicures by Vinyl Beauty Studio
- Imagination Playground Kids Interactive Blocks
::POST MARKET PUB CRAWL::
PLAN YOUR TRIP with Cap Metro:
- Transit Routes: 4, 17, 320 & MetroRail will get you there!
- Plan your trip online
- Plan your trip on your smartphone