About HOPE Night Market
HOPE Farmers Market, a project of Austin non-profit HOPE Events, will launch the first HOPE Night Market on Friday, October 28th from 6PM-10PM!
Come hang with your favorite East Austin farms, artisans, business owners, restaurants and organizations at Plaza Saltillo (East 5th & Comal).
Did we mention a costume contest and Scooby Doo cover band?
- Costume Contest: Wear a costume, and make it good! There will only be one BEST costume! Don’t have a costume yet? Pick one up from Gussy Up Y’all Costume Shoppe.
- Live Music: On the HOPE FM Live Stage DJ Sad Dad 6-9PM, The Zoinks 9-10PM (Scooby Doo cover band in costume).
- Activities: Industry Print Shop Live t-shirt screen printing, face and body painting, hair braiding, sidewalk chalk art, corn hole, silent Halloween movie screening.
- Moon Puppies: Glow-in-the-dark mascots who can’t wait to meet you!
- Drink Tokens: We’ll be giving away 100 drink tokens to be claimed at Volstead Lounge!
PLAN YOUR TRIP:
- Transit Routes: 4, 17, 320 & MetroRail will get you there!
- Plan your trip online
- Plan your trip on your smartphone