Celebrate the Holidays with the Market family… and help us raise some money to support our community outreach programs!
Sonya and Tink of The Homegrown Revival will be serving up a locally sourced multi-course meal featuring Peeler Farms in Floresville, Texas. We’ll have a complimentary cocktail waiting for you, and you’re welcome to bring some wine or beer to enjoy with dinner!
This event is #4 of the HOPE FM Supper Club Series: educating and indulging the Austin community through a unique and artistic benefit dinner series hosted in the HOPE Gallery. All proceeds benefit HOPEFM’s community outreach programming, including our new Mobile PopUP Farm Stand and SNAP/EBT programming, increasing access to healthy food in East Austin.
All proceeds from these dinners benefit our community programming. Thank you for your ongoing support of the HOPE FM!
Tickets are $65. Purchase your ticket here>>
HOPE for the Holidays
A HOPEFM Supper Club with the Homegrown Revival
- Date: Sunday, December 9
- Time: 7pm Cocktail Hour, 8pm dinner seating
- Location: HOPE Gallery at Pine Street Station, 414 Waller St.
- Featured Farmer: Peeler Farms
- Chefs: Sonya Coté and Tink Pinkard
- Cocktail Hour Music: Chris Jamison
- Holiday Tunes: DJ Chino Casino
- Complimentary Cocktail provided, BYOB dinner
- Holiday Gift Auction featuring local businesses including East End Wines, Coterie Market, Antonelli’s Cheese Shop, In.Gredients and more!
Seating is limited, please purchase your ticket today!
The Homegrown Revival seeks to ensure that the “local food” trend resonates into good consumer practices throughout the state. We want to educate Texans, both urban and suburban, about the foods available in their area and help them source and prepare these foods with confidence.
Images from past HOPE FM + Homegrown Revival Supper Clubs…